This page details all of the different staff members who operate around the wiki. These will include admins, moderators, chat mods amd rollbacks. If you want to become a staff member, you wil have to meet specific standards, of which I'll list below. If you do meet said standards then give me or any of the other admins a holler over on our walls and we'll consider you for the team.
- You need to have at least 600 edits or more on the wiki, to be an admin
- Need a clear idea of the rules and how to go about complying to them
- Must be active on the wiki most days, if not every day.
- 100 edits or more on the wiki
- clear knowledge of the Academy Rules
- needs to be active on the wiki alot
- Need a moderate amount of edits on the wiki
- high chat activity
- clear knowledge of the general and chat rules
- need to be available at any time
- clear knowledge of the rules
- good edit count